LED Landscape Lighting
Outdoor lighting has come a long way. Since coming onto the market several years ago, LED systems have revolutionized outdoor landscape lighting. LED offers vastly longer life, incredible energy savings and sustainability through the use of new technology. Not to mention - LED lighting systems produce a warm, white, beautiful light for your yard and home!
LED is the cutting edge in outdoor landscape lighting technology. These days, over 80% of the systems we install are LED. And there's good reason for that. Conventional landscape lighting systems have always been plagued by voltage drop, high temperatures, and burned out bulbs. But with LED systems, the nuisance of light bulb replacement is virtually eliminated. The life of your landscape lights are now measured in years, not hours. Old, incandescent bulbs were rated for 2000-3000 hrs. LED fixtures are rated for 40000 hours, or 15-18 years of regular use! Remember: you and your family want to spend your evenings enjoying your new lighting, not replacing light bulbs.
LED - the New Standard in Sustainable and Energy Efficient Lighting
Treasured earth installs high quality Kichler landscape lighting products. Kichler Design Pro LED is proven to offer electricity savings of nearly 75% over traditional outdoor lighting systems. This can translate to hundreds of dollars saved each year. Why install an outdoor lighting system that utilizes old, inefficient technology?
And, LED landscape lighting systems dramatically reduce the impact on the environment due to big savings in energy and installation costs (LED systems use significantly less copper wire, smaller transformers and have no bulb replacements.)
- The best warranty in the Business: Kichler offers a 15-year guarantee on Pro LED fixtures. If a fixture stops working in the warranty period, we'll get it replaced for you. That simple.
- LED light wont yellow or degrade
- Vast array of style and color options, and high quality materials like cast aluminum and copper
- LEDs are safer because they run cooler. LED landscape lighting produces very little heat compared to halogen landscape lights. The landscape fixture is only slightly warm to the touch whereas 12 volt halogen lights can cause burns to people, pets or plants.
- Virtually no voltage drop, resulting in consistent light output at ALL fixtures
- Vibration- and water-proof, LED lamps are able to withstand bumps and knocks. Unlike traditional fixtures, LED bulbs don’t have delicate filaments which can be damaged from movement of the fixture, or handling by rough gardeners.